Trail, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

C 33°F

Wind:
S 2 km/h
S 2 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Warfield
Date:
8:00 AM PST Sunday 21 January 2018
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
0.7°C
33.3°F
Dew point:
-0.4°C
31.3°F
Humidity:
92%
Wind:
S 2 km/h
S 2 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MST Sunday 21 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MST Sunday 21 January 2018

Wet snow mixed with rain
Today
C 37°F
Wet snow mixed with rain changing to rain this afternoon. Snow level rising to 900 metres this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 3.
Rain or snow
Tonight
C 32°F
Rain ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Snow level 900 metres lowering to valley bottom after midnight. Low zero.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Mon, 22 Jan
C 36°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 800 metres in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1.
Flurries
Tue, 23 Jan
C 34°F
Flurries. High plus 1.
Night:  Snow. Low zero.
Snow or rain
Wed, 24 Jan
C 37°F
Snow or rain. High plus 3.
Night:  Rain. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Thu, 25 Jan
C 39°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 26 Jan
C 37°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow
Sat, 27 Jan
C 36°F
Periods of snow. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max C.32°F. Min -5°C.23°F.
Sunrise:
7:35 PST
Sunset:
16:29 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
2.2°C 36.0°F
Min:
0.2°C 32.4°F
Total Precipitation:
2.2 mm 0.09 in

What we are doing

Date modified: